The Capilano Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR WORK, PLEASE NOTE:
- TCR is no longer able to accept unsolicited submissions of fiction.
- We welcome proposals for submissions to our see to see section that includes 600-word reviews of upcoming or recent events. Please send your brief proposal and bio to email@example.com.
- Each issue of TCR includes art, fiction, and interviews sourced and commissioned by the editor. Most of the poetry we publish is also solicited; however, we do publish one or two unsolicited works in each issue.
- It may take four to six months for us to respond to your submission.
- We accept simultaneous submissions but ask that you inform us if your work is placed elsewhere.
- We buy First North American serial rights and limited, non-exclusive digital rights. Copyright reverts to the author upon publication.
- Contributors are paid $50 per published page to a maximum of $150.