The Capilano Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR WORK, PLEASE NOTE:
- Each issue of TCR includes art, poetry, fiction, essays and interviews commissioned by the editor, as well as a small selection of unsolicited poetry and prose.
- We accept submissions of poetry (to a maximum of 8 pages) and submissions of prose (to a maximum of 2,000 words).
- We publish 500-word reviews of books, art exhibits and events in our review section, see to see, and welcome your pitches on an ongoing basis. We value unconventional approaches to reviews so send your pitch to email@example.com accompanied by a brief bio. Please note we do not accept reviews via Submittable.
- It may take four to six months for us to respond to your submission.
- We accept simultaneous submissions but ask that you inform us if your work is placed elsewhere.
- We buy First North American serial rights and limited, non-exclusive digital rights. Copyright reverts to the author upon publication.
- Contributors are paid $50 per published page to a maximum of $200.